ApprenticeshipsRus offers a real opportunity within the local community to join up schools, business and higher quality training, to provide home grown solutions which provably increase youth employment.
We also offer young people a process which will help them gain focus and a means to develop better engagement in their future. The experience you can expect working with us to deliver apprenticeships in schools include:
- We start by listening to you and understanding your needs and we then work with you to look at the school as whole, to see where apprentices could add real value.
- We help you create suitable job descriptions, and in selecting and recruiting your candidates through local and national adverts.
- We work with the apprentice mentor in school, through an individual learning plan which supports both the apprentice and satisfies school needs.
- We regularly monitor and provide feedback on progress and job based course requirements which ensures a successful and engaged learner.
- Wherever possible the evidence requirement for qualifications will be work based work based on an understanding of the specific job/role and local situation.
How ApprenticeshipsRus supports schools:
We deliver School based Apprenticeships in a range of activity areas including:
- Teaching Assistants
- Business administration, office and reception
- ICT technician and e learning roles
- Facilitate Team leading and management up to level 7
- Site supervisor / School care taker at both NVQ levels 2 and 3
All services are delivered on site and mentored in school with external assessment by and accreditation through our partnership with Runshaw College and through experienced tutors and assessors who are all school occupationally competent.
We have innovative methods to deliver apprenticeship opportunities which meet stretch targets and complex agendas within the school environment.
We can help you apply for £1500 grant per apprentice in government incentives which are accessible to schools and businesses with less than 50 full time staff to support up to 5 apprenticeships per company. We work in partnership with the Federation of Small Business (FSB) in your local area, to start a fresh and practical dialogue with pupils and those looking for work or apprenticeships.
Book a conversation : We will come into school or business at your convenience, to see how we can help you for free. See what we can do for your school.